Downland Thymes newsletterDesign / Print
We’ve been fortunate enough to work on the 16-page quarterly Volunteer Ranger Service newsletter for the South Downs National Park Authority. It’s a lovely publication, written by the volunteers and collated by the Authority’s Comms Officer and designed and printed by us.
• Consistent style set up following Park branding.
• Image sourcing and illustration when needed.
• Toolkit developed for future issues.
• Layouts and grid.
• Print management and supply.
“I’ve had such great feedback on this…again. They love the way it looks and the overall feel and want to know how we can get it out for wider distribution so thank you for all your work on this!”
– Rebecca Saunders, Communications Officer, South Downs National Park Authority